Applications are now being accepted for the Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Recruitment 2023/2024.
Anyone who wants to apply to work for the Nigerian Army in 2023 can do so at this time by visiting the recruitment page for the Nigerian Army.
The Army DSSC Recruitment Portal 2022
This is to let everyone know that the Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) online application process has started.
You can select to submit an application for any of the open vacancies after entering the portal. The website provides opportunities for FSLC holders, OND/NCE holders, and then HND/BSC Degree holders.
The Requirements for General Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023
All applicants must meet the following prerequisites in order to be accepted by the DSS:
- Be a Nigerian in the sense that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria specifies.
- By July 2023, all applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30. Medical consultants must be no older than 40.
- To be considered, candidates must be in good physical and mental health according to NA’s standards.
- Be backed and attested to by at least two trustworthy referees who are either the Local Government Chairman/Secretary of the applicant’s state of origin, a member of the military services not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent, or an Assistant Commissioner of Police or higher. The references’ passport images must be attached to the letter of attestation.
- A letter of attestation must be provided by the candidates’ previous institutions.
- Women should measure 1.65 meters, while men should measure 1.68 meters.
- An individual who wishes to join the military must be free from any disciplinary actions and have the commander’s or commanding officer’s consent.
- possess an HND with a minimum Lower Credit or a First Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Lower Division.
- The National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government body must have verified the authenticity of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Candidates must be in possession of a discharge certificate from NYSC or a current exemption.
- Before beginning cadet training, graduates with professional degrees must be properly registered by relevant regulatory organizations recognized by Nigerian Laws.
- The applicant must provide the parent(s), guardian(s), and Next of Kin with their most recent email and phone numbers.
- Candidates are not allowed to have tattoos or body piercings.
- The applicants must show all authentic transcripts, from elementary to college level.
How You Can Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023
On the DSSC recruitment website, only online applications are allowed. To be successful, you must fulfil all conditions.
In order to be safe, you must submit your application prior to the cutoff date. You won’t be able to resubmit when the portal closes following the application deadline.
- Visit www.nigerianarmyms.ng to sign up and log in.
- Please submit your documents after reviewing the prerequisites.
- On the homepage, find the SSC OR DSSC application, and register.
- You’ll get an email with your login information after your registration is successful.
- To submit the application, click “Login.”
- Verify the upload of each necessary document.
- Image from a passport
- knowledge of the subject
- proof that you are a member of an expert organization.
- an official government-issued photo ID.
- An age declaration or birth document.
Upon completing the application process, applicants must print the online-generated photo slip.
The second page needs signatures from the local government’s chairman or secretary and a military officer with the rank of lieutenant colonel or above from their state.
The first page should be signed by a court of law. During the interview, selected candidates must present their printed photo slips to the selection committee.
The Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment for 2023 is currently open for online registration from March to May 2023. Stay tuned for any updates on this page regarding the recruitment process.
Army Recruitment 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
Is Nigerian Army DSSC Form Out For 2023 2024?
The application period for the Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently open. Anyone who wishes to apply for a position with the Nigerian Army may do so at this time by visiting the webpage for the Nigerian Army’s 2023 recruitment.
Is Army DSSC Form Out For 2023?
This is to let you know that you may now apply online for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 27/2023. Before March 14, 2023, all applications must be made online. To apply, go to army.mil.ng.
Does DSSC Go to War?
DSSC officers must go through a 6-month term of military training even though they are not dispatched on combat operations. After being commissioned, DSSC officers hold the rank of 2nd lieutenant for 18 to 24 months before being automatically promoted to the rank of lieutenant.
What is the Age Limit for DSSC Exam?
The age requirement for the positions of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) should be 18 to 27 years old, and for the job of Multi Tasking Staff (Office and Training), 18 to 25 years old.
When Nigerian Army will Start their Screening 2023?
Date of the Nigerian Army Screening | Screening ..The screening period for the Nigerian Army runs from June 28 to July 11, 2023. The screening centres advise all candidates to arrive with their credentials.
What is the Difference Between DSSC and SSC in Army?
Difference between Direct Short Service (DSSC) & Short…While SSC only accepts applications between the ages of 23 and 27, DSSC accepts applicants far older than that (up to 40 for medical physicians). Because combatant drills call for so much power and vitality, SSC asks for significantly younger individuals.
Where Does DSSC Training Take Place?
Officer Cadet training will begin on April 15, 2023 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna, according to the Nigerian Army, which announced this statement on its Twitter account on Saturday.
What Rank is DSSC in Nigerian Army?
Ranks And Salary Structure For The Nigerian Army’s DSSC In 2023…After finishing their 6–9 months of training, they are commissioned with the rank of Lieutenant. Please be aware that you might not be able to go up to Officer rank if you join the Nigerian Army as a DSSC.
Can a Second Class Lower Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC?
All applicants must be in good health and adhere to the Nigerian Air Force’s employment and medical requirements. For first-degree holders and HND holders, a minimum requirement for applicants is Second Class Lower division or Lower Credit.
What is the Closing Date for Nigeria Army?
The deadline for submitting an online application for Nigerian Army (NN) 86rri recruiting 2022/2023 is October 2, 2023.
How to Apply for Nigeria Army Form 2023?
Simply make an account at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng on the Nigerian army’s online recruitment portal and submit an application. After that, select the application category by clicking on register. When you have finished entering all the information requested on the site, click submit.
Is SSC Better Than DSSC?
After completing officer cadet training, SSC graduates as a 2nd Lt (1 star), and DSSC graduates as a Lt (2 stars). Officers in the DSSC are likely to advance more slowly than those in the SSC. Because the majority of them are already elderly and won’t be able to continue working, the DSSC also retires earlier than the SSC.
What is the Rank of HND Holder in Nigeria Army?
The nomenclature for the HND holders will start with the Rank of Senior Inspector, the degree holders are with the Rank of Assistant Superintendent II,” the minister stated in the circular.
What is Taught in DSSC?
It prepares officers for command and staff posts from friendly foreign nations, the three services of the Indian Armed Forces (Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force), as well as a select group of officers from the paramilitary forces and the civil services.
How Many Months is Nigerian Navy DSSC Training?
The qualified candidates will be informed of their passing out day after completing their 6- to 9-month training at the training centres, and they will be given permission to invite their parents, friends, and family to join them in celebrating that day. They will also be given the NN uniform and all the necessary paperwork.